Email your application to email@example.com
Head of Business Operations
- Responsible for overseeing and management of all Business Operations
- Responsible for overseeing and supporting on-boarding new advertiser and publisher accounts to our platform, via API, SDK & JS tag.
- Troubleshoot bugs, on-boarding issues, serve as a bridge between the business units and the technical & product teams
- Close deals and upsell to C-level executives worldwide, in face to face meetings, via Skype/Zoom and email.
- Forecast, track, report and deliver sales targets – this point will be your ticket to success, the candidate who is able to unify and move teams to deliver above their set targets, will ultimately succeed in this role.
- Represent the company regularly in trade shows and industry events.
- Strong familiarity with the technical landscape of digital marketing, particularly in the mobile app advertising ecosystem
- Deep relationships in the ad tech ecosystem; a fresh, relevant, worldwide network of contacts
- 2+ years working with mobile app developers / ad-agencies / Fortune 500 companies
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills – a well presented, confident individual
- Familiarity and high level of comfortability with the technical aspect of the digital marketing industry, from tracking, attribution, various on-boarding channels (API, SDK, JS tag)
- A proven and demonstrable track record in closing deals and exceeding revenue goals
- We are looking for a experienced and motivated mobile programmer to join our engineering team as a developer.
- Reporting directly to the CTO you will be working on our SDK product with full responsibility to build and maintain a high quality software product.
- 4 years of programming experience
- Minimum 1 year developing in JAVA for Android or iOS Swift
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile development environments
- Experience in development of SDK / Library projects – An Advantage