To get started you need to set up your Application and Placements on display.io Platform:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to the Inventory section:
3. Create new inventory by selecting OS and SDK integration:
4. Add a new Placement
Create a separate ad unit placement for each actual placement in your app or site.
Ensure each ad unit placement has a name that corresponds with its actual place in your app or site.
For example: Homepage – Gallery 1, Homepage – Gallery 2
Placements allow you to set ads in different locations of your app. For example, you could add one placement upon app launch and another placement in a page that gets alot of traffic.
Placements are bound to a specific Ad Unit type.
See below for a list of our currently supported Ad Units/Ad Formats/Ad Sizes:
- Interscroller (in-feed, 320×480) – Video and Display ad formats
- Headline video (in-feed, 320×250) – Video ad format
- Interstitial (320×480 / 480×320) – Video and Display ad formats
- Infeed (in-feed, 300×250 / 320×250) – Video and Display ad formats
- Medium Rectangle (300×250) – Display ad format
- Banner (320×50) – Display ad format
When testing an integration set status to “Testing” on your new placement to get a test ad response for each ad request sent.
Interscroller placement setup