To get started you need to set up your Application and Placements on display.io Platform:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to Inventory section:
3. Create a new inventory: select iOS platform and SDK integration:
3. Placements and Ads
Placements allow you to configure different ad-triggers within your app, based on predefined placements of ads. For example, you could add one placement upon app launch, another placement when a user reaches level X, and another placement in your app’s newsfeed.
Placements are bound to a specific Ad Unit type. Currently supported Ad Units/Ad Formats/Ad Sizes are:
- Interscroller (in-feed, 320×480) – Video and Display ad formats
- Headline video (in-feed, 320×250) – Video ad format
- Interstitial (320×480 / 480×320) – Video and Display ad formats
- Infeed (300×250 / 320×250) – Video and Display ad formats
- Medium Rectangle (300×250) – Display ad format
- Banner (320×50) – Display ad format
To get test ad for each ad request within testing mode choose status “Testing” for your placements.
Interscroller placement setup